Friday, April 13, 2012

Found Fridays {green with glamour}

Another pair of chairs are off to get upholstered and boy did I get lucky on this one!! I snagged these beauties for dirt cheap at only $20 for the pair..Yes I said $20...for both..which is almost unheard of!  Being that they are missing a whole lot of caning and have a whole lot of god knows what going on with the existing upholstery these are gonna cost a pretty penny to get back into shape for sure.  But, when they're done they are gonna be green with glamour, and I guarentee your gonna be feeling green too, only with envy! With a little more tufting being added and some new velvet fabric in the perfect shade of green I might just have to keep these for my own living room!  So, when I get back in 2 weeks from some last minute trips I have planned this chair makeover will be complete and I will have some more b&a photos that I won't wanna wait to share! 


Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment