Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chrysalis Beach Shoot {a sneak peek}

This morning I received an email with a few photos from the shoot we did a few weeks ago...what a teaser!! The few I've seen so far have come out so good I am  restless just waiting to see the others!  While I would like to hold out on you too till I get all the photos I just couldn't resist sharing....Enjoy the sneak peek of part of the table setting I put together! Oh and styling services and vintage rentals are available through me so don't hesitate to contact me! A special thanks to my friends Kimber and Cassa Romero for helping me organize and photograph the shoot! While their website is in development you can check out {here} to see more of their photography as well as other photos that inspire them! 


Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment