Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend Wedding {Heartstone Ranch}

Sorry for the lack of updating the past week but things got so hectic!! For the past two weeks since I got home from vacation I have been pulling together all the final details for a wedding I was asked to style for two very good friends of ours, Hilary & Gavin.  The couple got married up at the Heartstone Ranch in Carpenteria just south of Santa Barbara this past weekend and boy did it turn out great!  If you might remember those glasses I featured on one of my found fridays post {the blue indiana thumbprint glasses}, well, they finally made their debut as well as several other vintage peices I have been collecting!!  

So while I am waiting {with much excitement} for more of the photos to be received by none other than Leila Brewster {an amazing photographer with a notable dreamy, artistic style} who needs to be credited for all the photos provided in this post, I couldn't help but want to share a few photos of the event that she just sent me early this morning.  The location and the weather were perfect and all the hard work and details came together exactly as I anticipated! Enjoy!   






                   




                            

 All images are courtesy of Leila Brewster Photography 
&
All floral arrangements, tablescapes and vintage rentals were done and provided by myself on belhalf of borrowed blu 

A special thanks to the bride and groom, Naomi and the girls from DNT Events for their coordination efforts, as well as all others involved in contributing this special occasion {you know who you are:)}

I can't wait to share more pics of the event soon!  Lets just say we are definitely shooting for a feature on Style Me Pretty for this one!!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment