Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The NEW chrysaliscouture.com

So proud to announce the newly designed and long overdue chrysaliscouture.com is live! I hope you enjoy because this is only the beginning!  With that, I encourage you to subscribe to my mailing list to get all the latest including when new product is added to the shop.  Currently this week I am finishing up the photography for my latest product including more furniture items so you won't want to miss it!   




A huge thanks to Kimber & Cassa Romero and Molly Cranna for all of the beautiful photos that populate my site. As more opportunities come my way each day I thank all those in my life who continue to been an amazing support system...you are all helping me grow my career every day and I truly appreciated that.

I can't wait to see what you think!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment